T & C
1. We operate a strict & smart dress code at Banks, absolutely no hats or hoodies.
2. Entrance is entirely at our door team's discretion.
3. Admission is for strictly people of age 21 & over, all guests must show a Valid Driving license, Passport or PASS card to gain entry.
4. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone.
5. If you leave the premises, for any reason, you will have to queue to re-enter. Entry, is again entirely down to the door team's discretion.
6. Once you are in the premises we reserve the right to remove you from the premises if we believe there is a reason you should be removed, if you are removed from the venue your entry charge will not be refunded.
7. If you have a medical condition that may affect your night with us, please let us know via email before you arrive. Conditions include but are not limited to: Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy, Nut allergies, pregnancy, broken bones.
8. If an ID is used fraudulently to gain entry then the ID will be confiscated and handed to the police.
9. £100 surcharge applies to Champagne Suite hire during December.
10. Using own DJ's for private hire of the Champagne Suite will include a £50 charge to cover reformatting of the decks after the event.
11. No drinks are allowed behind the DJ decks during private hire for the interest of protecting the equipment. Any damage to our equipment will be incurred a charge.
12. No refunds are given on deposits for booth/private hire bookings.
13. Booking amendments after confirmation can be subject to price change or may be refused by management.
14. Website prices excludes special events/ticketed evenings
15. Restrictions in place during COVID 19. Details must be provided and venue rules adhered to in line with current government guidance